This super-easy recipe will take you in a beautiful culinary journey to Greece. It’s fresh, healthy, and easy to prepare.
Main ingredients :
- 200g piece reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 medium Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 4 medium roma tomatoes, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 cup (160g) pitted kalamata olives
- 1 medium red onion, halved, thinly sliced
Salad dressing :
- 2 tablespoons Jingilli extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
Follow the guide :
Step 1 – Cut feta into cubes. Place in a large bowl with cucumber, tomato, olives and onions
Step 2 – Make dressing : Place oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and oregano in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
Step 3 – Add dressing to salad. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.